November 17, 2011

Weekly Want #5

Topshop - £125
I have been neglecting my blog for the past few weeks mainly due to the fact that I have a lack of a good camera and all I seem to be doing at the moment is working and sleeping! I'm blaming that on the dark nights and the clocks going back, confused my poor body clock.

I have so much stuff to blog about, realy need to crack on! Got myself most of the new Models Own 'Beetle Juice' collection, love it alot, and some new clothing that I should share. Also had a major mix up with Ark so now I have some duplicate dresses.. Unsure what to do with them i.e sell/giveaway/DIY them. We'll see, but I got them all refunded so doesn't matter all that much to me.

Anyway, just thought I'd just share this beautiful shiny dress, sparkly, sparkly! It's a bit expensive but, I was thinking how amazing this would be for NYE. After reading the reviews for this dress on the Topshop site I was put off a little, the comments weren't very positive and for the price you'd want it to be perfect!

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete