I'm sure everyone has found themselves on Missguided lusting after half of their site and then buying it as it's so affordable. This is just a small selection of my favourites, my actual wishlist on their website is huuuuuggggeeee
1. Velvet Playsuit - Purely because I'm getting rid of my denim pair and need a more 'grown up' replacement
2. Kimono - I've actually been drooling over most of Missguideds' kimonos, there's over 60 to chose from and all so very purse friendly. What's not to love?
3. Boots - My high heel habit turned into a boot habit instead (everyone's got theirs faults, eh?) these come in 4 different colours already and (don't quote me on this) but I'm sure they'll be stocking them in green some time soon?! At only £37.99 I can have a few different colours...?
4. Leather look zip skirt - This has been on my wishlist for sooooo long. Maybe Santa will treat me a little early this year? *hint hint*
5. Loop Knit Cardigan - This reminds me of those dogs that look like mops, in a good way. I can guarantee I'd catch all the threads on most things and it looks highly impractical but so so so good on.
6. Velvet Disco Pants - Every A/W I'm all over anything velvet, and these are a lovely little update on the 'disco pant' (which in my opinion are just a little too sweaty for my liking) and a little easier to wear than velvet leggings. Am I the only one who has trouble finding tops long enough to cover the dreaded camel toe? Velvet and camel toe can NOT be a good look, I'm sure