August 09, 2012

Nice guys finish last anyway

Shirt - Topshop (old), Top - Motel (reworked), Shorts - Levis (reworked)
This is probably what I would have worn at the weekend had it actually been sunny at Y Not festival! I stuck with the shorts but layered up with jumpers, socks and jackets, luckily it only rained a tiny bit on the Saturday and Sunday but with thousands of people trampling through the fields it soon turned into a mud bath - my hunters stayed firmly on my feet all weekend. 

I must say that I had the best time there, my third year running and it certainly won't be my last. I'll be doing a little write up on the festival for a website which will hopefully get published :) I'd better get cracking with it now in fact.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like it worked so well in festival. I've never been to one, I really am going to have to though!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete