1. Teddy Fur Coat - I own quite a few coats but non of them are black... so in that case I need one! I've been in store and felt this coat and it is actually like teddy fur, so soft.
2. Boots - This boots kind of remind me of juju jellies?! Red patent and glitter heels probably shouldn't work but, this A/W needs some brightening up I think and these will do the trick
3. Tartan Skirt - I think everyone knows by now what the biggest tread for A/W is and at £22 you can't really say no to joining in. Now, this was sold out but is in stock at the moment so go snap it up quick
4. Playsuit - Black, floral, key hole detail, long sleeve, this doesnt really need any more explaining it's simple and very very pretty
5. Mesh Top - If you haven't already thrown yourself into the 90's trend or are maybe a little afraid of the thought of mesh, then this cute top is a way of easing yourself into it. It's very easy to turn this top from girly to edgy depending what you wear with it
6. Block Heels - Not very A/W friendly but anyone going away on holiday during the autumn months should have these packed in their case