October 18, 2013

What have I been up too...?

I guess this is a little different from usual, I really haven't felt like doing outfit posts at the minute and probably won't be doing them for a while (depending on how quickly I manage to sort my life out!) Anyway, this is kind of a little project I've been nurturing for a long time, I've been playing around and seeing what I can do and what I can make and these are what I've managed so far! 
They are only prototypes, I've realised that I need to invest some more time and money into my materials, so I'm going to spend a little more money on all the bits and bobs so I can make something that is affordable for you guys but still be good quality. 
For now, I need to make some space, so I'm selling all the above for just £1 each (£2 for the rainbow fluorite chipstone bracelet) plus 75p p&p per item. Just leave your email address below and the item(s) you'd like and I'll send you an invoice over. There's one of each item except the rainbow fluorite bracelets, I have 6 of these fro sale. 

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty pieces! Loving the earrings. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah these items are so so cool! that studded necklace is lovely
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete