January 13, 2012

Weekly Want #6

Moto Flocked Ditsy Leigh Jeans - Topshop £40
Okay, so I've got a bit of a thing for printed jeans at the moment and anything touchy feely! Seeing as I've also got some topshop vouchers to spend I think I'll be treating myself to this pair, they're not in your face like the Motel Jordan striped jeans that I've been um-ing and ah-ing over for months. More suited to my taste in style for sure!

The topshop sale is still on and there's some great pieces still left, finally got myself the Glisten stud court shoes - only £30, so happy! Also ordered a lovely coat, it's been a good coat year for me I think I've acquired 5 new ones and all were on sale (except a primark number but that was so cheap anyway) yet I still don't have a black one, I've certainly got a thing against them by the looks of things!

Does anyone own the striped Motel Jordan jeans? I'd love to see how everyone styles them, I think I'd struggle to not look like part of a circus act.

Finally, I've had time to play with my camera so I promise outfit posts soon!

'Till next time


1 comment: