June 07, 2013

You never could tell me no

Dress - Topshop / Sandals - Urban Outfitters

I don't want to speak too soon but I think Summer is finally here (and maybe to stay?!) it's nice to be able to wear short shorts and sandals and floaty dresses without the threat of freezing to death or looking daft in te rain with soggy feet.

I got this dress last year and it's still a favourite, I didn't particularly like it until I tried it on which then became my new shopping mantra 'it might look better on than on the hanger' and for me, this is usually the case. I'm finally getting a day off work today and I'm going to spend it picnicing with my boyfriend - that's my cue to leave and go buy some sausage rolls.

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks beautiful on you :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete