June 03, 2013

It's just I'd rather be causing the chaos

Top - Motel sample sale / Skirt - River Island (very old) / Sandals - Urban Outfitters / Necklace - Empty Casket

Man, I am loving this weather. Any excuse to get my pale skin out and blind a few people for a couple of hours before I burn! I haven't really worn any pieces from this outfit for a long time, partly the weather I guess, but I'm taking my boyfriends advice and trying to actually wear all the clothes I own however old, otherwise I'm going to be throwing alot of clothes away by the end of the year!

I'm still working all the hours under the sun, that's management for you, but I'm really trying not to let it get to me. A job's a job and it pays for my home at the end of the day. 

A quick little mention about my necklace aswell, if you haven't heard of Empty Casket then go check them out. They have such beautiful pieces full of amethyst and moons and crosses. I'm after the Tree of life trinket bottle necklace *hint hint* payday treat I'm thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment