My parents go away and they leave me with a selection box of biscuits and bacon, my family know me too well. There will be no biscuits left by tonight though, I'm telling you!
With the house to myself, I decided to give myself a quick pedicure here's my quick pedi method..
- Fill a bowl with warm water and a drizzle of Olive oil and dip feet in
- Leave for a good ten minutes to soften skin
- Use a pumice stone to rub off any hard skin
- Dry off feet with a towel and smoother in an intensive foot cream (I use Neutrogena nourishing foot cream)
- Trim toenails and paint in your chosen colour (I did mine in Models Own - Mystic Mauve)
Et voile! Happy feet!