May 02, 2012

Lately I've been craving more



I've been meaning to get to a charity shop for a while now in search of shirts but I've been having a little clear out at the moment and managed to find a shirt in amongst everything. And here's what I did to it, I thought I'd better try out this DIY on a shirt I was chucking away anyway and it's turned out quite well!

All you need to do is cut the collar off your shirt, trim the edges neatly if needs be and then stud it. These studs are screw back so you just need to cut a little slit to push them through and then tighten the screws with a screwdriver. 

This is a really simple DIY and there as so many ways that you can customise them, next I want to try and make a scallop trim collar or maybe a lace one? What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea :) and sounds quite easy too, would be great to see what outfits you team with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo that looks really nice! might try it myself :)

    ReplyDelete