April 02, 2012

I'm not giving up, I'm just giving in







Late night shopping is never a good idea, especially when you've had a bad day at work! Boots is my best friend and worst enemy, having 3 for 2 on a wide range of products meant I had to treat myself to some new lipsticks and a highlighter I had my eye on but, seeing as I had enough boots points to cover that little splurge I decided to treat myself to the Benefit Erase paste.

This is the first benefit product I've actually bought myself, I've tried samples from magazines but never had the guts to fork out for the products themselves. 

I've been on the look out for a good concealer for forever they're always either too dry and make imperfections look worse or too orange and draw attention to that spot I was trying to cover. But this 'erase paste' is exactly what it says on the box, the texture is creamy and smooths onto skin to cover up dark circles and blemishes.

Unfortunately, this isn't a product I could wear on its own as, despite it being 'Fair' it's still too dark for me. However, wearing foundation over the top helps to cover up the fact that the product is too dark for me. I would never categorise myself as fair, I'm pale and haven't got a problem with that but finding products that actually match my skin tone is such a pain. I'm thinking of trying Dainty Doll but I'm struggling to find anywhere that stocks it in-store near me. 

Overall I'm pleased with the product despite the colour, I'll buy again from benefit when I'm feeling flash, I've got my eye on the Porefressional primer. Maybe next pay day?!

2 comments:

  1. I love their Erase Paste! Works really well but is slightly to dark to wear on its own :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I really want to try this ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete