August 13, 2013

Take me away to some place real

Dress - Topshop / Boots- New Look
So today went exactly as I expected it too, unfortunately, so it means I'm having surgery this Friday. My boss has been really understanding and let me have the next week off work rather than just the two days suggested, so I'm planning lots of things to do to pass the time whilst I'm off!

I got this dress a good few months ago now, when the boyfriend and myself went down to London, I own so much leopard print but I thought I could get away with buying this as it's green and a larger to print (the excuses we make!) but also as it's a midi dress it's very easy to turn into a shorter dress just by turning it up. I find sometimes that either I can't find shoes to go with the dress when at mid length or just don't want the restriction, so that's easily solved by turning it up.

2 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Soo pretty! Nice blog and hope you wishing you a speedy recovery after your surgery!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress :) You look great! x

    ReplyDelete