August 16, 2013

What's on my wishlist?

ASOS


1. Just to satisfy my leopard print habit, and seeing as I don't own a leopard print cardi also...
2. I love overalls/dungarees but they're a little samey and everyone and their dog owes a pair but these (black and cord, winning team) are a little twist on the norm
3. I really need some new tops but I'm so fussy about them, this is simple and would go with everything, I love them paired with leather shorts as above
4. Myself and my boyfriend have decided to take a holiday next year and I think this would make a good casual day dress or a cover up for the beach, nice and floaty

You can find all the items by clicking the numbers next to them!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these picks!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete