August 02, 2013

We're gonna let it burn


Top & Bag - Topshop / Shorts - Urban Outfitters / Shoes - New Look / Necklace - Handmade by me

This past month for me has been full of highs and lows. Hopefully the lows are on their way out but next week is going to be another tough one.

Onwards and upwards, here's something I wore just to go out for dinner (there's a nando's a 5 minute walk from my house which is lethal) I'm so happy I picked these boots up online, no they're not leather and no they're not Jeffrey Campbells but I still love them and they're pretty damn comfortable.

If anyones got any tips for helping my dried out hair I'd really appreciate it, it's pretty dead from all the bleaching I put it through this last year!

1 comment:

  1. Love your shorts!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete