I would usually try and not do two of these posts in a row but if you've already seen Zara's new A/W collection then you know why I'm so excited, these are all picks from the TRF range
1. This is THE perfect transitional jacket, I literally need it in my life, anything grey or burgundy I flock too like a moth to a flame when autumn draws near
2. How 'clueless' is this dress? I think my style has gone full circle and I'm being drawn towards anything with a collar
3. I don't even need any words for this top, really, timeless.
4. These are very similar to a pair Topshop had in last winter, but these are a little higher and a little more grown up
5. More checks with a black veiled twist, simple yet vampy