August 15, 2013

I should be over all the butterflies

Cardigan - Urban Outfitters / Top - Topshop / Shorts - H&M / Boots - New Look
By the looks of my recent posts you'd think I haven't taken actually taken these boots off and you'd be right. They just go with everything and the little phase I'm going through of everything I buy needing to be black.
I just rediscovered this top at my parents house shoved in a bookcase of all places, I had plans to tie-dye it but I think I'll leave it be as it work's well as a waistcoat if you unbutton it.
I'm having a movie night as the boyfriends at work till late and I have to be up early in the morning, hopefully everything goes okay tomorrow I am rather more nervous than I probably should be but, I'm a worrier so I'm putting the nerves down to that!

1 comment:

  1. The boots look awesome, I really want to get a pair. Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete