March 03, 2012

Time means nothing

This post is a little thank-you to the lovely people from Ciate who ran a twitter competition last week and I managed to bag myself a prize! All you had to do was tweet a picture of yourself with look magazines feature on the nail varnish's (as seen below) that Adele wore to the Brits to win them!

I never buy red nail varish so I'm pretty pleased to have won one and anything sparkly I have to have. Having never tried Ciate before I was excited to try them and they didn't dissapoint, great consistancy and the packaging is too die for. They look great seperate and layered together and I just know I'll be waering the glitterpaint ot all the time

If you want to follow Ciate nails on twitter you can here




2 comments:

  1. well done! theyre gorgeous :)
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice entry..
    so gorgeous and thanks for information.

    ReplyDelete