March 01, 2012

Weekly Want #10

Bikini Top - £26, Bikini Bottoms - £18 both ASOS
Having just booked a holiday I'm now officially allowed to plan my Summer wardrobe. Bikini shopping has to be the most awkward thing for most girls, I don't know many girls that are the same size bikini top and bottom and how many high street stores sell bikinis as separates? Not enough I hear you cry. For the first time in a long time I have 4 bikini sets (that actually match!) and that fit me well. That's all thanks to asos! They sell amazing separates and they do regular sizes (i.e 8-18) and then a fuller busted version for those that need a little more support, like myself, and they're all reasonably priced (I managed to snag most of mine in the sales) and this one is on my wish list and I may splurge on this before I begin my shopping ban!

XO

1 comment: